Monday, December 3, 2007

Its been a while since I've done this...but I havn't been able to get a signal at my house....we made a gingerbread at my hoouse today and I think they ate about as much of the candy as they decorated with. Eric's birthday is tomorrow and he gets to take cupcakes to school...very exciting! He had his family party last weekend at McD's..of all the places he could pick...he was very pleased with all of his gifts and told everyone it was just what he wanted and then told them I made him say it...not so cute, but hey even if you force it on them being polite is much less embarrassing than the alternative!

5 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Rebbekah, it was so fun reading your blog and seeing the kids. You do have two beautiful children. It was so nice to see you at the church brunch. Glad that you could come. Love you guys, Tina

Hinman said...

Eric was adorable at McDonalds. I really had a lot of fun!Happy Birthday!!

rebekah said...

Happy Birthday Eric!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

it was fun
Mom and Michael

Dale said...

Hi Rebekah, Jose, Eric and Maya...I just found your blog and it is great catching up. Thanks for the help. The pictures are wonderful. I missed seeing you but was glad to see both E and M for lunch around my birthday, and thanks to auntie Sarah for transporting all the kids! They are sure growing fast.auysja