Thursday, March 13, 2008

The madness continues.....

Eric is better but Maya has an ear infection. So we get to try new antibiotics since we have had 3 in the last 6months and these have wonderful side affects. We have had a busier than normal week complicated by the fact that both kids havn't been sick. There are a group of girls visiting Annie Wright from China so Jose has been working late all week feeding them. Two of my four managers had class all week and one is on vacation so I have had to jobs I usually delegate but over all its been good for all involved they get to see that I really do know what I am talking about and I get to remember what it is I put them through.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope this one kicks the bug out of Maya

sarah said...

welcome back to blogland!!

LeFebvre Momma said...

It is so fun to read about your fmaily goings on... Even without pics. We will keep your family in prayer - how crazy that they have been so sick, but I guess this is the time of year!!!

Dale said...

Glad Eric seem to have dodged the junk going around and hope Maya can feel better soon. Nice to see you back on the blogger path!

Elizabeth said...

Hey there! I'm glad you found my blogs. I'm sorry it took me so long to comment back to you. My mom was in town for awhile and, as you accurately noticed, Caleb keeps my hands full and me on my toes.

Your kids are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you through your blog. Keep the posts coming!

Take care,
Elizabeth