Thursday, June 11, 2009

so I got tagged lets see if I can figure it out

8 things I look forward to:
1 school being out
2 my husband being able to fly home from mexico
3 dinner
4 cold beer
5 my 10 year anniversary next yr (vacation?)
6 bike rides with my kids
7 dancing
8 my husband getting off early all summer

8 things I did yesterday:
1 got promoted
2 read to my kids
3 made killer fried rice
4 was good on my diet
5 drank coffee for the first time in 2.5 weeks
6 got really buzzed from the coffee
7 cleaned the blinds
8 laundry

8 things I wish I could do
1 eat whatever i want
2 run without knee pain
3 slide into home plate
4 work less
5 get paid more
6 take vacations
7 not forget things
8 type really fast

8 tv shows i watch
(this will be a struggle)
1 greys
2 ugly betty
3 csi miami
4 csi new york
5 csi las vegas
6 espn sports
7 numbers
8 the mentalist

If you read this consider yourself tagged....

1 comment:

sarah said...

very nice-totaly wish I could remember things too!